1. Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  2. ختم نبوت فورم پر مہمان کو خوش آمدید ۔ فورم میں پوسٹنگ کے طریقہ کے لیے فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ ملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ پھر بھی اگر آپ کو فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ نہ آئیے تو آپ فورم منتظم اعلیٰ سے رابطہ کریں اور اگر آپ کے پاس سکائیپ کی سہولت میسر ہے تو سکائیپ کال کریں ہماری سکائیپ آئی ڈی یہ ہے urduinملاحظہ فرمائیں ۔ فیس بک پر ہمارے گروپ کو ضرور جوائن کریں قادیانی مناظرہ گروپ
  3. Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand
  4. Photo of Milford Sound in New Zealand

Letter To All the Christian Governments chiefs,

Muhammad Asif نے 'ختم نبوت فورم کے استعمال کا طریقہ' کی ذیل میں اس موضوع کا آغاز کیا، ‏ اپریل 6, 2020

1. ‏ اپریل 6, 2020 #1
    Muhammad Asif

Muhammad Asif رکن ختم نبوت فورم

Asslam o alaikum

Islam do not allow blasphemous any messenger of God, or any leader of some nation, Islam forbid the this type of act and sentence capital punishment for such a person who blasphemous any messenger of God, while

The Jamat Ahmdia famous as (Qadiani Jamaat ) because their leader belongs to Qadian Gurdas pur India

The person Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was a character less person, drinker of wine, he claimed to be the holly Christ the Jesus, opposing the Bible, Quran the idea of the arrival of the Jesus the Crist, ( Islamic thought is Jesus was not hanged, he was raised by the God , and will come near the day of judgment, Muslims and Christians, will recognize and obey Him and gather against his enemies), he the leader of Jamat Ahmadia blasphemous Christ the Jesus,Virgin Mary, Mosses, Abraham the true messengers of God,

Someone asked how you Become the Jesus, The Christ, he told , I become Mary for two years, and God Fucked me I got pregnant , and pregnancy prolonged 10 months, then signs of birth appears, I feel pain as the woman feel at the time of child birth, and I gave birth the Jesus The Christ, and that’s why I become Jesus Son of Mary,

Muslim scholars objected his statement strongly, as the Jesus was very handsome personality the Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was not hand some have one small eye he have no sexual powers even

He wrote in his book he got married, but he could not able to fuck his wife, None of the messengers of God was physical disability, the Jesus as narrated in Quran was Most handsome person in the world

They claim them Muslims but they act against teachings of Islam, their followers are involved in killings of Muslim Scholars, Christians, Hindus, and minorities in Pakistan, they want sectarian violence in Pakistan, their names like Muslims and people think that Muslims are doing these criminal acts, if someone under Islam , Islam is religion of peace, it preach to live with peace, and behave equally with human being either the person is Muslim or not , Islam don’t allow kill any non Muslim citizen of a Muslim Country.

Pakistan Govt. declared them non Muslims, and minority, and banned them to use of Islamic title, due the their bad acts, in 1974, they were found working for enemy spy agencies of Pakistan, they disobey the Pakistan citizen Laws, they tried to operate their parallel govt. inside the state, and state inside state never accepted by any sovereign state.

Pakistan Govt. have valid evidence for their involvement in violence but they took shelter from the Western Governments, they were the main financers of Tahreek e Taliban Pakistan a banned organization in Pakistan involved in terrorism , and killings of innocent people of Pakistan, they also involved spreading Viral diseases in Pakistan as Dengue , Corona virus,

They are gathering in your country , do they obey your country laws, are they not working your national interest it need to be checked, before you provide them shelter,

Basically these are the community rejected by Islam, Christianity, Hinduism; they want civilization war between Muslims and Hindus in India and Pakistan, and between Muslims and Christians in Europe,

Please have a look into your sympathetic policy about these criminal society, and save the word from wars and internal unrest,

اس صفحے کی تشہیر